An adventure for each sense...
This is an opportunity to live as a temporary resident in a place of natural wonder and serene beauty. From the distant, western beaches of Tuscany's rugged Argentario Island, through the misty countryside of Umbria (The Green Heart of Italy), still further east to Le Marche where the roads end in the Adriatic; you'll touch, taste and see the magnificent history, world renowned cuisine and wine of this spectacular region.
You have to see this...
- Medieval, hilltop towns of Orvieto, Siena, Assisi, Spoleto and Perugia.
- Massive duomos, ornate sanctuaries and renaissance period works of art.
- The “Mercato delle Gaite” Market of the Gaite - a middle age festival in the fortified town of Bevagna with the aim of reconstructing in great detail the daily life in the period between 1250 and 1350 (available late June).
- The region of Montefalco, known for it's production of a complex red wine using the Sagrantino variety.
This region's profound beauty is evident in the misty hills and bending golden light witnessed both during the early and late hours.
Anthony J. Carro, Sojourn
- The white stone mountains of Le Marche touch the Adriatic in a dramatic beach setting.
- The white grape variety Verdicchio, handmade Tagliatelle and Tortellini in a home turned restaurant with the goal of preserving traditional Le Marche cuisine.
- Pristine beaches of Tuscany's Argentario island and the ancient natural thermal springs of Cascate di Mulino once used by the Romans for the water's healing effects.
All itineraries are fully customizable and may or may not include all items listed above.