A cultural exploration, a photographic adventure.
Our journey begins beside the pristine, turquoise waters of Italy's largest alpine lake; Lago di Garda. You'll explore scenic lakeside villages and walk through hidden meadows high above the clouds. You'll witness the rugged peaks of UNESCO World Heritage Site Dolomite mountains (Italian Alps). You'll travel further north to the unparralled beauty of Switzerland's Jungfrau region and Lauterbrunnen valley. This journey is a once in a lifetime experience!
- Experience Lauterbrunnen Switzerland "Valley of 72 Waterfalls". This is, hands down, one of the most spectacular locations in Europe. Vertical cliff walls, deep valleys, misty waterfalls and the unimaginable heights of the Swiss peaks. Here, all of Switzerland's beauty unites, leaving you absolutely breathless.
- Discover the most scenic mountain top villages of Wengen and Mürren. Journey further (by cable car or trekking) to the high altitude destinations of Männlichen and Schilthorn.
- Walk through epic wildflower gardens on trails blazed between the bright blue lakes of Thun and Brienze on the Schynige Platte where you can glimpse the imposing peaks of Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau.
- Visit a 4th generation wine producer in the valley of Valpolicella. Explore the vineyard, cellar and learn about the ancient Appassimento method used to create Amarone (a dry red wine made by drying grapes for up to 6 months).
These are the most stunning locations in northern Italy and Switzerland. This is the journey of a lifetime.
Anthony J. Carro, Sojourn
- Eat traditional, regional dishes like Risotto Amarone prepared by the vineyard's family members.
- Traverse stone spires, flower carpeted meadows and experience authentic Austrian-Italian cuisine at a family run mountain hut (rifugi) in the majestic Italian Alps.
- Wander the fertile, volcanic hills of Veneto on horseback. Ride at your pace until reaching the hilltop vineyard of Soave (a white grape variety grown from this region's rich, volcanic soil). Taste several vintages and learn about this special wine before returning while the sun sets in the distance.
- Medieval castles, natural thermal pools and secluded beaches in the lakeside villages surrounding Lake Garda (Italy's largest and most stunning lake).
- Breathtaking vantage points, paragliding and canyoning adventures in Malcesine & Torbole. (Optional)
All itineraries are fully customizable and may or may not include all items listed above.
Regional Photo Guides
Limone Sul Garda
Lake Garda, Italy