Spellbinding beauty around every corner.
Pictures and videos are a useless attempt to capture the beauty of this region. The Amalfi coast and it's many islands are world renowned and have been sought after travel destinations since the Roman times. This region is truly one of the most beautiful in all of Italy. No matter where you turn, the views are spellbinding, the history is rich and the food unforgettable. The people of southern Italy are warm and welcoming, their unique cooking style and local wines reflect the same amiability.
- Explore the Amalfi coastline and it's pristine islands by foot and boat.
- Traverse ancient trails through lemon orchards and terraced gardens high above the sparkling sea.
- Hike ancient stone paths on the Island of Capri.
- Enjoy authentic Caprese dishes cooked using the goods directly from the island.
- Visit the famed dairy farmers in the hills of the Lattari mountains and taste their many fresh cheese products.
- Visit the coastal villages of Positano and Amalfi along with the hilltop medieval town of Nocelle.
- Explore a brightly painted seaside village on the island of Procida and the quiet, rustic beauty of volcanic Ischia.